- Active Posts:
- 6,286 (3.41 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Bike Chat (1928 posts)
- 12-September 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 07:45 PM
- Member Title:
- Litre Club
- 33 years old
- August 19, 1981
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Riding and fiddling..... with bikes that is ;)
- I Ride:
- KTM 200EXC / GSXF 600 / Zephyr 550
- Click here to e-mail me
Topics I've Started
Today, 07:58 AMSo today (1st Oct 2014) the DVLA are making the changes to the way we deal with taxing vehicles. But do we all know how it will effect us? You probably know by now that you no longer have to display your tax disc in the window. And you probably know that from now on when you renew your tax disc, or tax a new vehicle you've bought, then you wont receive a paper tax disc.
But did you know that you can no longer sell a vehicle with tax on it? When someone buys a vehicle they must tax it themselves straight away before using it.
Full details of all the changes are at the link below. Suggest we all have a read to make sure we don't end up paying the price.
21 September 2014 - 07:03 PMSo who's been following the BSB this year? Who is your money on to take the championship?
20 September 2014 - 08:51 PMSo with people complaining about a lack of bike chat I thought I would put up this pic of a bike I just bought and figured it would cause quite a few comments :thumbsu:
18 September 2014 - 11:36 AMJust a usual day going about my business but I have seen two unusual bike sights today:
1) Guy on a tricked out SV with his number plate strapped to the back of his jacket rather than fixed on his bike. Obviously thought it would spoil the "look" of the bike...... but didn't mind having a number plate taped on his back :rolleyes:
2) Just seen a bike pass me looking like something from Asia. Guy riding it with his woman on the back, holding in front of her a large-ish (probably 36" or something) flat screen TV. Would hate to think what she would do if the rider had to suddenly brake or hit s pot hole, or anything really, and she had to grab hold as she needed both arms opened wide to hold the TV :nea:
30 August 2014 - 02:11 PMThought I would do a separate advert for this item just to see if it actually gets any interest compared to adding it to the list of bankrupt shop stock that I have listed.
As agreed with the forum Admin, anything that you good people buy from me through the advertisement on the forum, will have 5% of the sale price donated to the forum to help keep this place up and running. On top of that we always aim to be the cheapest so will probably already be the cheapest price available for the stock that we have, even cheaper than ebay.
Scottoiler Touring Kit - Universal Motorcycle Chain Lube Kit
BRAND NEW IN SEALED BOX
Lubricates your bike chain as you ride
Reduces chain maintenance.
Increases life of the chain and sprockets.
Extra oil capacity ideal for the long distance rider.
Uses the same technology as the market leading vSystem.
HASP PRICE VIA THE FORUM: £93.99 + £4.99 P&P